Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What is the best sedan to be a fast daily driver?

Right now i drive a 2000 buick century and I'm looking at new cars. I want a fast(ish) car because some times i like to have fun but i can't with my current car. It has to be a sedan because I'm always driving lots of people around or hauling lots of equipment around, and it also has to be efficient enough to be my daily driver. I've mainly been looking at import cars because gas mileage is very important to me but I will consider any domestic car if it meets my other requirements. any suggestions? The cars I've really been looking into are lancer evos and subaru wrx stis, and for some reason i have a thing for integras so I want to buy one used and build it up but im still deciding. again anything would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment