Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My friends birthday is coming up...?

She use to be my best friend, but now were more of good friends, well I got her a thong (joke), a tank top, and cover up, snickers (her fave. candy), and 2 silly string bottles because were going rolling later that night and we could use those. Should I get her more? Were also going to the mall in a limo but I'm worried about what I'm going to wear. I want to look really good, but I don't want to look better than her. I already bought an expensive white tank top to wear, and I figured I'd wear booty shorts, white sandals, and a matching flower in my hair. And then curl my hair and poof my bangs...now my friend doesn't dress up that much and her hair doesn't curl, so would she feel like I was trying to out do her? If you were her how would you feel if some one out did you on your birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment