Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Am afraid he doesn't like me no more :((?

at first i knew he liked me, bcos u always know when some1 likes you back right? i did, i knew he liked me so well.. but after asking me out and i said no, and him going 2 his ex sending her flowers and chocolate asking her back, i know he said sorry, and i think the only reason why he done that was bcos he was scared that i still liked my ex and there was a possiblity of me and him getting back 2gether, that why he told what he done..he even went shopping online for me, getting me clothes bags and shoes.. but i still found it hard 2 trust him, i never knew that if u keep on talking about ya boy that u like ex, that pushes them away and makes them want to go 4 them. so i called him 2day to say sorry and everything but everytime i talk bout how much i like him he trys changing the subject or when am telling him how i feel i keeps quiet 2 listern when am done he takes a deep breath in :( but am afraid i've push him to his ex that he doesn't like me no more,but i want him to.. so plz what should i do to tell him that i've changed and make him like me more than his ex or anybody :(( HELP THERE PLZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment