Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Neighbours problems with toadstools, noise and black mould. ?

my neighbours are currently quite unwell, they are both mentally and physically retarded. They have a lot of black mould on their walls. Their mother who is in her 80's has been helping them un clean, but, the fungus spores and mould has actually covered nearly their entire living room walls and their kitchen walls and ceilings. I'm concerned because their elderly mother sometimes stays weekends and she has severe chest problems, but she refuses to allow the social services to be involved. When she stays overnight she often yells and bangs walls and it's causing me to get disturbed. I don't want this mould and fungus spores to affect me as i live above them. I can see in their living room there are what appears to be toadstools growing from around the windows. What can be done?

No comments:

Post a Comment