Saturday, August 6, 2011

Need a car for the next year... What do I do?

My truck is literally falling apart. I am a mechanic and just in parts to fix it is going to be about 500 dollars and that's only half of the problems needed to be fixed on the vehicle. There's still a bunch of other stuff to fix and will cost quite a bit more as well. I was thinking about getting a newer car, but the thing is I'm only going the be in this country for the next year and then I'm moving the Europe. My options I'm considering are few and I really don't know what the hell to do. I was thinking about picking up a lease for the next year or buying a used car and having someone else pick up the payments on it when I leave. Where can I find leases to pick up? Can you buy a used car and do that? I am picky about the newer make and model that I want (2005 or a little newer wrx sti) and I really do not know what to do. I already pay my phone bill, school loans, and 280 -300 dollars a month in gas isn't helping with the truck that I have. That's why I thought getting a newer car and spending less money on gas will kinda cancel out the monthly payment on the newer car and it would be more reliable than the truck I already have. I could sell the truck I have for around 2500 to 3000 and use that money towards the newer car if I fix everything because I really don't want it anymore its an old pain in the *** gas guzzler. And suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment