Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nail Fungus medication?

I'm 15 yrs old and I have been living with nail fungus for as long as I can remember...I haven't really tried anything for my nail fungus except vinegar but I stopped after a while...on my left foot I have 2 nails with fungus while on my right foot all 5 of my nails have fungus...I finally went to the doctor today and she said I will have to take oral medication...I have read about possible liver damage so I asked her and she said that it is possible that is why they are going to examine my blood to see if my liver is fine...I also asked her that if my liver is fine and I do take the medication them will I have issues after and she said no...then I asked her if there were any creams of the sort or brushes to apply to the nail and she said no that only the medication will work...what should I do? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment