Saturday, August 6, 2011

How long does it take to special order a vehicle?

I just got a good job recently and I'm going to be looking to get my dream car once my probation period is up and I'm more established at my job. I want to get a 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX sedan brand new. (I'm making about 650$ a week in take home pay) so I can afford it being I live with my parents only paying 200$ a month rent. I wanted to get it around October/November since 1) the 2012's will be rolling thru 2) hopefully there will be incentives around to clear old models 3) AWD will help in the snow since I wont be able to call home at 3 AM since I work midnight shift. I was just wondering how long it approximately takes to get a vehicle special ordered (from factory or other dealership) since all of the Subaru dealers in my area either only have 1 or none and by that time I'm going to have to order one. Thanks! p.s. please don't share if you think this is a good move for me or not financially. I'm 21 years old, I'm old enough to make my own decisions and pay for the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment